Forum Name: Traffic 360
Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic 360
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21938
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 2:26pm

Topic: Taxiing
Posted By: Goater
Subject: Taxiing
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 6:00pm
Is anyone else having problems with the Progressive Taxi lines showing up and the little notes coming up when you scroll over instruments after installing 360?

Replies:
Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 9:13pm
If you do not have the progressive taxi lines, then that will likely be because you have "Preview DirectX 10" turned on. Turn off the "Preview DirectX 10" option on the Graphics tab in the Display Settings in FSX and see if that resolves it for you.

The little notes on the instruments are also an FSX option. The option for that is called "Show Cockpit Tool Tips" and is found on the Aircraft tab in the Display Settings. Just check or uncheck (tick or untick) that setting to turn those on or off as desired. (* See Note below.)

Be aware that both of these options are FSX options and have nothing to do with Traffic 360. I would guess they may have already been set in FSX before you installed Traffic 360. But, because I do not have Traffic 360, I cannot be sure if the Traffic 360 installer enables those or not as part of the installation process ... even though I can think of no logical reason for it to do that.

---------------------------------------------------

* Note ... Show Cockpit Tool Tips

With the Show Cockpit Tool Tips option turned on, you may get screen flashes when moving the mouse over the screen and over cockpit instruments. To avoid the screen flashes, leave this option turned off.

Posted By: Goater
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 5:12am
I feel like such a moron lol. It didn't even occur to me to check and see if directx10 was checked. That was the problem. Both issues went away when I did that. Now if only the screaming engines would stop traffic 360 would be perfect

Posted By: wain
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 5:11pm
was totally una ware of this with direct x10, I will try this out...

Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 10:18pm
All's well that ends well.

Print Page | Close Window