Forum Name: 146 Jetliner
Forum Description: Discussion area for 146 Jetliner
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21872
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 7:07pm

Topic: no elevator control
Posted By: 7252phil
Subject: no elevator control
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 6:56pm
Hi.Strange thing .Everything was working fine.I now have no rudder control at any speed.Tried reloading the aircraft different ways but no elevator control.The yoke moves though.

Replies:
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 9:34pm
Sorry ment elevator not rudder
Tried a reinstall but have the same problem
The problem is with the 300 the 200 is ok

Posted By: Rich
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 10:07pm
Hi,
Drop the support team a message via support@justflight.com and they should be able to help.

-------------
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Just-Flight/15266573498" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 1:02pm
Contacted support and they told me to check the faqs    if a solution for my issue was on the faqs   i would not be asking for support

Posted By: Rich
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 1:13pm
Do these FAQ's not cover it?

Why can I not move the ailerons, flaps or gear?

The 146-200/300 will load in a cold & dark state (all systems/instrumentation turned off). Before you can control the ailerons, flaps or gear, you will need to configure the aircraft for takeoff either by using the AUTO icon or by following the checklists found in the manual.

Why is the elevator position fixed while on the ground?

The elevator will have a fixed deflection when below 50 knots. As you accelerate to
speeds above 50 knots, the elevator will return to the normal position.

-------------
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Just-Flight/15266573498" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 2:23pm
Regards "The elevator will have a fixed deflection when below 50 knots. As you accelerate to
speeds above 50 knots, the elevator will return to the normal position." (I said I had no elevator at any speed!) Regards "Why can I not move the ailerons, flaps or gear?" I have gone through the ckecklist.I have flaps and gear working.I don not have the arrow icon to bring up the auto icon anywhere on my 300s 2d or 3d panel.I believe I do have it on my 200 though.

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 3:04pm
I cant get the panel selector on my 200 either.I read somewhere you can click on the yoke to get it but this is not working either.p.s im using prepar3dv1 and did select the option to install to prepar3d when installing.

Posted By: chrishunt
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 4:30pm
On the yoke there are two click spots - left hand side for autopilot and right hand side for auto start; these are on the tops of the control yoke on each side.

I can't find the panel selector either; I've put in a problem ticket and will pass on any information received.  At least I can now get the aircraft in a state to fly!

Print Page | Close Window