Print Page | Close Window

Traffic X Pluspak - Military which base?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic titles
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21839
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 11:49am

Topic: Traffic X Pluspak - Military which base?
Posted By: zipper
Subject: Traffic X Pluspak - Military which base?
Date Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 7:03pm
Hi,
Sorry that I keep popping up with loads of questions but just discovering the world of FSX. I'd like some military AI around the place to join me with my Lightnng in FSX. I have only installed FSX and the Lightning and every UK Military base I've been to in the UK is basically just a few strips so something else I will look into is airbase downloads. For now though I would like to buy the Pluspak Military download to see how my machine handles things and I was wondering what base is best for a busy Military ramp and activity with this download, happy to be anywhere in the world just looking for a bit of action.
Many thanks for your help.
Ashley

Replies:
Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2014 at 11:02pm
Forum member Soaranden has posted quite a number of threads in this forum about military AI. His work in this area is exceptional, and his screenshots are breathtaking. Soaranden also works on military airports (AFCAD files).

Hopefully Dan (Soaranden) sees this post and replies for you.

In the meantime though, if you do an ADVANCED search using the following search criteria, then you will find lots of posts from Dan on the subject of military:

Search Keyword: military
Member Name: Soaranden
Search Forum: Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
Find Posts: ANY DATE ... (make sure you change this as the default is only 6 months)

Posted By: zipper
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 11:08am
Thank you freddy, I'll go and search away for Dans posts.
Cheers,
Ashley

Print Page | Close Window