Forum Name: 146 Jetliner
Forum Description: Discussion area for 146 Jetliner
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21012
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 12:34pm

Topic: Advice Please
Posted By: ulflip2
Subject: Advice Please
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 3:49am
I'm thinking of getting this aircraft, that being said I only fly FLite.  Can anyone tell me how this aircraft functions when using the FLite mode as compared to other FLight aircraft?

Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: RegY
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 8:46am
what do you mean by FLite mode? the handling of the airplane?

if that is what you mean, then it is a bit easier to fly, but not too much difference, if you ask me. the most difference is on landings, when touching down.

cheers,
Reg

Date Posted: 15 Jun 2013 at 12:45pm
Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I noticed the aircraft has the option to be operated in a "F Lite" mode.  Does this mean those of us who use FLite will find it operates as a  full FLite product with less demanding controls and such?

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 8:58am
yes, you get two .air files, which offer different flight dynamics. "easy feel" and "true feel"

they do not impact the aircraft's visual look, only the flight characteristics, as i said before, handling, or as you expressed yourself, less demanding controls, or completelly true feel of the plane.

cheers,
Reg

Posted By: hifly
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 11:42am
Hi Reg. Where can I find these .air files please?

-------------
Must Fly!

Date Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 4:30am
[QUOTE=RegY] yes, you get two .air files, which offer different flight dynamics. "easy feel" and "true feel"

they do not impact the aircraft's visual look, only the flight characteristics, as i said before, handling, or as you expressed yourself, less demanding controls, or completelly true feel of the plane.

cheers,
Reg[/QUOTE

Thank you.

Date Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 9:25pm
the .air files are in the "\....FSX...\JustFlight\14200\Alternate Flight Dynamics" Folder

you just copy the air file you want into the aircraft folder (\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CLS_BAe146_200) and fly. - if you have additional installed liveries edit the .air file accordingly! (not the original liveries, that is, that you install on your own accord and responsibility)

Cheers,
Reg

Posted By: hifly
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 3:39pm
Thanks RegY for your advice but I'm getting to grips with it as it is and really enjoying it.

BTW have you noticed the First Officers' smile? I bet he brushes his teeth regularly.  Which reminds me, the new American Airlines livery is similar to a tube of Colgate toothpaste oh how I laughed 

-------------
Must Fly!

Print Page | Close Window