Forum Name: 146 Jetliner
Forum Description: Discussion area for 146 Jetliner
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20779
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 6:24pm

Topic: ALT CALLOUTS ECHO
Posted By: goodtimesguide
Subject: ALT CALLOUTS ECHO
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 12:22am
K I have two or three planes (not sure) from just flight as well as a good collection of other planes from many places. I am having a problem with the ALT CALLOUTS echoing. when one sounds it sends out two similar yet distinctly separate voice call outs like "2000" terrain warnings etc. I expect then that I have two files somewhere perhaps due to my owning the L1011, the 757, and the Bea 146-200/300, one of these planes probably utilize a vary similarly named call out file some where in the sound files. regardless I need to know the name of the sound files for the call outs for the Bea 146-200 so I can track down the culprits. I have not flown my l1011 since I bought the 146 so I don't know if any other Just flight plane is having the same problem for sure or whether its rely from another plane I happen to own.

Replies:
Posted By: goodtimesguide
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 2:53am
I have found the CLS Bae 146 sound files in the main fsx directory sound file so unless some one has some better ideas I guess I have to go through the painful process of elimination when I get some time.

Print Page | Close Window