Forum Name: Traffic 360
Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic 360
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20012
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 6:13am

Topic: Can't install Traffic 360
Posted By: StephenS
Subject: Can't install Traffic 360
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 8:56pm
I tried e-mailing the support team but I keep getting message that there was an error submitting the form.

Here's my issue:

I purchased Traffic X upgrade as a download and installed it and it's been working fine. I purchased the Traffic 360 upgrade as a download. Between the time I purchased Traffic 360 and getting the download, I installed Windows 8 Pro.

I try to install Traffic 360 and I'm having a problem installing it because:

1. If I choose that I purchased Traffic X download from JustFlight, I get the message that they have no record of it.

2. If I choose that I purchased the Traffic X upgrade, I get the message that it's not installed.

What should I do? Should I redownload Traffic X upgrade and install it again, then try installing Traffic 360?

Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 9:24pm
Stephen, if you're still gettting the error message when submitting the form please send an email to mailto:support@justflight.com - support@justflight.com outlining your problem.

We'll look into why submitting the form is causing problems.

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 9:39pm
Thanks.

Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 1:54am
I just read another post in this forum explaining a similar issue ...

... it was resolved by them selecting "BOXED VERSION" when asked to confirm your Traffic X installation.

Try that.  It may work for you.

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 2:58am
Hi, Freddy. Thanks. I contacted Support and they placed a copy of Traffic X in my downloads section so the installation program thinks I have one.

Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 12:22pm
All good then.  Thumbs%20Up

Print Page | Close Window