Forum Name: 737 Professional
Forum Description: Discussion area for 737 Professional
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18985
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 11:28pm

Topic: 737 fatal error
Posted By: Pvjinflight
Subject: 737 fatal error
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 5:28am
I purhaced 737 professional for FSX through Just Flight, and installed it. Installation went normally with no error reports. When I loaded the aircraft it asked me to accept custom gauges and I accepted. However, when I load any airport with 737 professional I just see the VC for few seconds as frozen picture before I get fatal error and my FSX crashes. I redownloaded installer file and reinstalled 737 and it still happens. Its only addon aircraft which causes fatal error, with all others my FSX works just normally. I executed both FSX and installer file as administrator.

Only error report that I get from logs (my system is in finnish):

Viallisen sovelluksen nimi: fsx.exe, versio: 10.0.61472.0, aikaleima: 0x475e17d3
Viallisen moduulin nimi: unknown, versio: 0.0.0.0, aikaleima: 0x00000000
Poikkeuskoodi: 0xc0000005
Virhepoikkeama: 0x9907a8bc
Viallisen prosessin tunnus: 0x8c8
Viallisen sovelluksen käynnistysaika: 0x01cd02533bafb6cf
Viallisen sovelluksen polku: D:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Viallisen moduulin polku: unknown
Raportin tunnus: d01e93f3-6e46-11e1-afb1-f46d04ec3929

I am using Windows 7 64 bit Home, my computer has 8GB of RAM, Intel I7 2600k processor and Radeon 6990 graphics card.

I have never had such a problem with any other product.

Does anyone have any idea about this? If I understand right Just Flight does not give a refund for download products, but if the product does not even work on my computer I should have right to get it. (in case that their support cant fix it for me)

I have no idea what could cause it.

Replies:
Posted By: johnep
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 7:40am
'in case that their support cant fix it for me) '
So, have you contacted support in the proper way?
johnep

Posted By: Pvjinflight
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by johnep johnep wrote:

'in case that their support cant fix it for me) '
So, have you contacted support in the proper way?
johnep
Yes I have done that, and now they are looking at the problem.

Posted By: silverbeard21
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 3:52pm
Did you turn off UAC plus any firewall and virus scanner before you downloaded and installed?

-------------

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT

Posted By: CKlein
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 12:02pm
Hello,

I've purchased the product Boeing 737 professional, instaled, I turned off antivirus and firewall when I want to load the aircraft on an airport's my monitor black, I see and hear nothing, and my FSX crashes and then to total crash end new start , bit my Windows 7 PC -64, a solution is already bekaannt that we can not use the product, have also contacted the support but so far there is no solution, shame, shame. Please help!

greeting
CK

-------------
CK

Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 12:18pm
We are currently looking into the cause of the issue, but we do have a workaround that will prevent crashes. Our support team will be able to provide you with that.

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Posted By: lmalopy
Date Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:50pm
I am also getting a fatal error message when I run the 737 Professional Demo.  That doesn't give me a good feeling on how the full version will run!

Posted By: CaptainIFLY
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 6:54pm
I just downloaded / purchased this Boeing 737 and I'm not having any problems with textures or sound, interior or exterior wise gauges all show up fine.

But - then again, I'm NOT operating a general run of the mill off the shelf store bought computer, with a generic run of the mill graphics card either !

Computer Specs
16 GB Ram - Corsair
1.5 GB XFX 6950 Graphics Video Card
AMD Athlon III Quadcore Processor
2 Terrabyte Hard Drive.
2 - 32" Flat Screen Monitors
1 Logitech 6 Speaker Surround system with Boom box.
Windows 7
64Bit system 
seperate Audio Sound Card  for THX Sound Quality. 

Print Page | Close Window