Forum Name: Constellation Professsional
Forum Description: Dedicated Constellation discussion area
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18939
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 7:15am

Topic: Constellation ADF problem
Posted By: aj.meijer
Subject: Constellation ADF problem
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 11:23am
My Constellation Pro with SP is not receiving any NDB station! It looks like the ADF is not working. However if I select another a/c select the same NDB, the ADF of the selected a/c is receiving that NDB. Then I select the Constellation again and see there the NDB is also received by the Constellation. When I tune in another NDB I get the same problem. The ADF in the Constellation is not receiving any NDB,s! The Constellation is the only a/c I have this problem with. Support is not able to help me out.
My system:

Windows 7 Ultimate.
Proc: Intel 960
FSX with SP1 and 2

Replies:
Posted By: mjrhealth
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 4:19am
It does work, the frequency is out see my post below. Hope it gets fixed.

-------------
Haswell 4770K @ 4.2(so far) Gigabtye GAZ87XUD3H 8 Gig Cas 9 DDR3 16000 MHz Ram, NVIDIA GTX 680 2Gig Video, Win 7 64 bit.

Posted By: dlkallergis
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:54am
I faced the same problem when first installed. When selecting the ADF frequency you must calibrate (select) one frequency lower and then click by click you turn the selector up to see the desired frequency. At the first click that you see the frequency you want, you stop and your reception is OK (caution the distance). For example if you want to calibrate 404, you turn the knob to 403 and then step by step you click until you see 404, where you stop.

Posted By: mjrhealth
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 10:15am
Downloaded a FSX radio stack app for my android. Now i can see the ADF frequency as i tune. No guessing. Got it just for that but does come in usefull for other planes.

-------------
Haswell 4770K @ 4.2(so far) Gigabtye GAZ87XUD3H 8 Gig Cas 9 DDR3 16000 MHz Ram, NVIDIA GTX 680 2Gig Video, Win 7 64 bit.

Print Page | Close Window