Print Page | Close Window

2D panel in FSX

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1885
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 2:56pm

Topic: 2D panel in FSX
Posted By: jupp94
Subject: 2D panel in FSX
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 2:52pm
Hi, I just wondering if you can have a 2D panel in FSX and I have tried everything to get a 2Dm panel but it dosent been shown when I start a flight, is it a setting or something? just getting up a VC but it can be hard becouse I almost use freeware planes with only wingview, please help.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: SimUK
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 2:59pm
The aircraft might not have a 2D panel, which may explain why you can not see one.

However if you are seeing a VC then it could be that you simply aren't using the view change buttons correctly. Unlike FS2004 where you pressed "S" to change between VC and 2D and other views, this now changes between major sets of views, and then the "A" key cycles you round a set of views within those main groups, so if you press "A" you may get another VC view or may get the 2D cockpit. You will find that there are quite a few extra views included in FSX, so try pressing "A" on the external views to see what other modes there are!

Posted By: jupp94
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 3:47pm
okay, thanks!Smile

-------------

Posted By: twright
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 8:20pm
I believe by default you press F10 to get a 2D panel instead of the virtual cockpit.

-------------
Kind regards,
Tom

Print Page | Close Window