Forum Name: Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic titles
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18822
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 10:24am

Topic: Flying a selected livery
Posted By: johnep
Subject: Flying a selected livery
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 5:24pm
My nephew flies from Atlanta all over the world and I enjoy mirroring his flights. He flies Delta and I have no liveries. However have noticed several types with Delta livery parked at Atlanta, how exactly do I get to fly one of these?
Probably answered before but cannot find, point me in the right direction please.
Thanks, johnep

Replies:
Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 7:44pm
Page 21 of the Traffic X manual explains the process in detail. For the download version of Traffic X, the manual for the program should be in the Windows START menu with the Traffic X icons/programs. If not, then you should be able to find the manual in the "C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator\JustFlight\TrafficX" folder. The file is simply called "Manual.pdf".

Basically, in the Traffic Control centre program, click the HANGAR button to move a chosen aircraft in to the hangar. When you run FSX, you should see those aircraft in the list of selectable aircraft.

There are no custom panels for flying the aircraft; the aircraft use FSX default panels of various types approximate to the aircraft you have chosen to fly. You will also notice that flight dynamics are not always the same as normal FSX aircraft. This is because they are optimised flight dynamics for AI and work fine for that allotted task.

Posted By: johnep
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 7:50am
Thanks, just what I needed. I am not too worried about flight characteristics or veracity of controls. Just want to get some good pics of the planes my nephew flies in.
johnep

Print Page | Close Window