Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic titles
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18139
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 4:23am

Topic: Confused with re-installation of PlusPak
Posted By: iam
Subject: Confused with re-installation of PlusPak
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 2:45am
Hi guys,

I just bought and downloaded Traffic X PlusPak Civil & Military.

I need to re-install the product, I accidently pushed the PC reset button during installation.
I got the message that the product was successfully unlocked on initial installation attempt, but when I double click my PluspakXCombi.exe file now, it asks me to unlock it again.

It says in the Just Flight website that downloaded product may be re-installed any number of time on the same PC without the need to unlock them.

I just want to make sure I wont burn an activation if I re-enter my email/password to re-install the product, I think we only have 3 right? And I used one already...

I'll try emailing support but I thought I would ask here as well as I really wanted to start using the pluspak tonight.

Thanks guys!

Ric

Replies:
Posted By: iam
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 3:22am
Nevermind... after doing some more search on the forum, I found out we can unlock the downloaded products any number of times now!

Cheers!

Ric

Posted By: SimUK
Date Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 2:05pm

Glad you got this sorted, but yes you are correct in saying that we have removed the "3 unlocks" limit. If you have trouble unloading a download purchased from Just Flight or Just Trains then please feel free to email mailto:downloads@justflight.com - downloads@justflight.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Simon

Print Page | Close Window