Forum Name: Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic titles
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1760
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 12:34pm

Topic: Traffic help
Posted By: Alex585
Subject: Traffic help
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:07pm
Hi, I have just installed Traffic into fsx. Unfortunately it has seemed to remove all the moving jetways that are part of any airport. Is there a way to get these back, or is it serving a purpose. Thanks,
Alex

Replies:
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:09pm

also, I have noticed that many of the paints on the aircraft are nigh on unreadable, I understand if this is to conserve FPS, but is there a way, perhaps in FSX settings that would allow these aircraft to look a tad better, thanks again,

Alex

Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:46pm
Please install Traffic SP1: http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=142&supportProductName=Traffic#Update309 - Here

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Posted By: Rich
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:52pm
Also, make sure your Global Max Texture Size slider is all the way up and that should unblur the liveries 

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:53pm
ok, thanks Martyn, also all i needed to do was increase the graphics settings and the traffic looks much better...Embarrassed but will make sure the global textures are maxed out

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 1:43pm
hi again, I have uninstalled traffic 2005 to free up some hard drive space, and in anticipation of Traffic X. However i hve noticed again that the jetways are missing, is there something i can do?
Thanks
Alex

Date Posted: 11 Jul 2008 at 12:45pm
will it just be a case of some graphics slider, or will I have done something with either Traffic or the patch?

Date Posted: 22 Jul 2008 at 12:58pm
any body help?Confused

Posted By: reider
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2008 at 8:16pm
I suggest you make your mind up what you want first.  You installed Traffic for just 7 days then uninstalled to create space for a product that hasn`t been released yet.  Maybe once you do decide it may also be time to get a bigger drive or add one.  Put FSX on clean and whatever traffic program.  As soon as TrafficX is released thats what I`ll be doing, installing clean.  I intend wiping this drive completely.  The base you put on now with Traffic or TrafficX can determine the quality you get later.  Thats my intention anyway.

My setup works ok but its as good a time as any to have a clear out and give my flight sim a good start to base itself on.

Reider

Date Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 2:28pm
Thanks, I think I will be wiping the Hard-drive, I think i might have fixed the problem of no jet-ways, I shall check that it is not just at Add-On airports
Thanks
Alex

Print Page | Close Window