Print Page | Close Window

Vatsim

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14293
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 12:56am

Topic: Vatsim
Posted By: wright
Subject: Vatsim
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 1:57pm
Can you use Vatsim with AH and if so how does it work? Thanks.........

-------------
Lamar Wright

Replies:
Posted By: TomA320
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 2:11pm
Yes, but unless you have a very good AH business ie- operating out of major airports, you may not find airport coverage. 

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 2:16pm
Hey, thanks Tom........ I need to build up me AH business first.......... Another quick question, on Nhancer do you need to start it each time you fly or is it a set and forget it? I have it installed and noticed a world of difference but did not know if there is something else to do with it?

-------------
Lamar Wright

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 2:21pm
As for Nhancer just set it once and forget about it.  

If your AH company is still operating out of small airports I don't think you will find much coverage, the East Midlands and Birmingham is well covered so if you have enough cash to buy one of those airports, you will certainly have ATC. 

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:43pm
Yes Tom, I'm thinking about Birmingham as a base. Should have good coverage their. Just leased two DC-3's and I will setup those their. Thanks Tom......

-------------
Lamar Wright

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 6:04pm
No problem.  If you do decide to go with VATSIM, make sure you use SQUAWK BOX and not FSINN.  Squawk box is easier to use and does not kill FPS. 

Print Page | Close Window