This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Latest Just Flight/Just Trains brochure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest Just Flight/Just Trains brochure
    Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 2:59pm
We recently had a rather natty little printed brochure designed and printed, primarily for use at General Aviation and Train shows.  These are aimed at those who are new to the hobby, but I'm sure some of you will find it equally interesting. These were first distributed at the RIAT show where they were warmly received.

We now have an online PDF version and if you'd like to take a look here's the link.  And of course feel free to pass it on to anyone you think might benefit from seeing such a brochure.

See what you think.

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 5:08pm
I got mine at RIAT and have found it very informative! (I still have it aswellEmbarrassed) And it came with a discount codeBig%20smile

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
mutley View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 7:05pm
Nice brochure VOR and is definitely informative for anyone looking into joining our hobby Smile

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic