This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duchess

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duchess
    Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 11:29pm
Just installed the Dutchess...Into FSX....And...

Any ideas what I did wrong?
I'm guessing this is where you can remove the "Pax" from the outside views.
FSX has Acceleration installed.

Jeff
CODY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 4:33pm
More problems...
At night light's kill some gauges...

And no matter how or what combination of the key strokes all it does is close the pilots door?

I just purchased this 09/01/2009....from your site...do I need to download a patch?
Any help would be appreciated.......

Jeff

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 4:43pm
Have you installed the SP?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 4:58pm
Run AeroSelect rather than AeroLoad as AeroLoad is a sub program
CODY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

Have you installed the SP?

"I just purchased this 09/01/2009....from your site...do I need to download a patch?
Any help would be appreciated......."?????????

Ahhhh...Which one? I guess the installer from yesterday didn't have the SP update?

Jeff
CODY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by RAS RAS wrote:

Run AeroSelect rather than AeroLoad as AeroLoad is a sub program

The only one that shows up is the 300CBI? No Duchess?

Jeff
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:06pm
Nope, now that you come to mention it. The Duchess uses the default load manager so no need for AeroLoad
CODY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by RAS RAS wrote:

Nope, now that you come to mention it. The Duchess uses the default load manager so no need for AeroLoad

Cool.... Thanks RAS...
Sooo....Do I still need apply any patches for the "Lite/Gauge Problem?"

Jeff

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 9:13am
Hi,

If you apply the latest service pack it should sort that out
CODY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 12:12pm
Thanks RAS...........

Jeff
SMaus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:26pm
Jeff, I just saw on your screenshot those nice backlit instruments. Perhaps a dumb question, but how did you manage that? Or is it FSX-exclusive? I use the Duchess in FS9.1 and I only get the domelight with the latest patch.

Cheers - Steve
CODY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 6:55am
Originally posted by SMaus SMaus wrote:

Jeff, I just saw on your screenshot those nice backlit instruments. Perhaps a dumb question, but how did you manage that? Or is it FSX-exclusive? I use the Duchess in FS9.1 and I only get the domelight with the latest patch.

Cheers - Steve

Steve
It is FSX with Acceleration...I haven't  installed it into FS9 at all...

Jeff
SMaus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 8:31pm
OK, thanks anyway!
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 1:04pm
Heres the key to the doors (pun intended and copyright applied for)  Tongue

Shift + E + 1 = Left side door
Shift + E + 2 = Right side door
Shift + E + 3 = Rear luggage bay door
Shift + E + 4 = Rear luggage bay door and tie down etc

But 3 and 4 are dependant on the cockpit electrics switches being switched on, not off.  If these shift + E settings fail then check your allocations in the options/settings/controls.  Setting a button on the joystick in there to Shift + E means you only have to press that button and either 1,2,3 or 4 quickly after it (notshift + E + number at the same time).  Some of the troubles are often in the timing of pressing the numbers.

Steve

johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 7:46pm
Someone mentioned poor colour match for button lights on the AP.
Found this following a google:
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/253301-century-iii-autopilot/
I have not yet been able to even switch the AP on but expect to do so tomorrow.
johnep

johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 5:44pm
Just tried take off in fog from Luton. Very difficult. When replayed and looked outside, man at tail and front holding down plane with ropes. How do I free myself please? Obviously I must have pressed wrong key somewhere.
johnep
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 10:24am
I am told to climb to altitude and in time that I have switched to AP view and clicked on ALT to hold, plane has climbed or descended a couple of hundred feet. any tips? also having problems finding GPS . Does not seem to be an icon.
johnep
md11nlm View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote md11nlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 3:36pm
Wrote to support Sunday, expecting within two days a response......

As beta tester and Reviewer for one of the major USA online retailer and publishing companies, need your advice for Beechcraft Duchess model 76 for FSX and FS9. 

Downloaded the patch or updates for it, as noticed right off the bat on first flight that external strobe lights on FSX do not work. According to info. at  your site, downloaded, but for some weird reason would not load as a auto-dialogue box appeared, contact support, please indicate Win7 or Vista O/S.  Win 7 64-bit.

And then the patch/update stopped. 

Kindly advise.

N. L. "Peter" McMains

Peter,
American Airlines, the businessmen Airline circa 1980
KPIE & Tampa,FL RR station.
Favorites: St. Kitts, W.I. and Union Station Chicago, IL
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 9:14am
Hi Peter,

I sent you an e-mail on Monday @ 09:26 GMT.

I sent it to the e-mail address that you provided in the support request but I've noticed that it differs from the e-mail address linked to your forum account. I have forwarded the e-mail that I sent on to your forum account address.1

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic