This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sneak preview of add-on packs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sneak preview of add-on packs
    Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 12:55pm
Enjoy!

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 12:59pm
Looking good! Keep up the good work

CAA= Cash Again,Again!
rosariomanzo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosariomanzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 1:24pm
Gorgeous, can't wait!
Tim View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 2:51pm

Beautiful pictures!!Smile

Will the boxed version include the addon packs?

Greetings

Tim

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 1:57pm
Hi Tim,

I believe the addon packs will be on the DVD but will need to be purchased/unlocked if you want to use them

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
doc289456 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 1:16pm
I believe that these add on packs are due to be released soon.
I am interested and they look great but am a bit concerned by the bugs that are apparent in the original release.
Are they going to be fixed?
I have made mention to some of these in the forum here and also have posted in tech support. As yet I have not heard a single thing back from the developers. If there is not going to be any support for the product I think its probably not worthwhile getting these addon packs.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 1:17pm
All the reported bugs are being fixed before the add-on packs are released.
doc289456 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doc289456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 11:10pm
Ahh good, I was beginning wonder whether there was anyone out there.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 8:43am
doc289456, worth remembering this forum is primarily for you users to share views, thoughts, gripes, positives about your hobby. It's not a place for JF staff to populate and they're not obligated to be here. The support team is only a small team and during holiday time, it's not always possible for the team to make daily visits to the forum.  Thir entire time is taken up with dealing with tech support requests and other jobs that their contracted to do.

Sorry you've had to wait for a reply but worth bearing the above in mind. I'd always recommend contacting us via the supprt section on the site.  That way your request will reach the team and will definitely be dealt with. On here, although we do our best to get on here and tie up any loose threads it's not always possible and if other members don't jump in and help you can sometimes be left hanging on for answers.

To confirm, all reported bugs are being worked on currently and we hope that the major issues and anything else that is reported within the requiaite timescale will get fixed in time for the boxed version release.  Of course that doesn't mean it will be perfect. In the meantime other issues may be unearthed and those will need to be dealt with post-release.

I hope this helps. 
Herky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 1:47pm
Thank you. I will be buying the Connie. I trusted that the "Bugs" would get a SP sooner rather than later!

Now lets be honest about the forum. In my opinion, without it, a certain Airhauler program would not have reached the wonderful stage of development that it has. Users have communicated the "bugs" openly and they have been swatted by a very dilligent Mr Slopey.  I understand issues need to go to the Support site but we need to talk on here as well. Take the recent AH hiccup where the program stopped? Hearts were restarted in an instant.

With a great forum and great support from developers we can make this hobby so much more rewarding.

Happy flying.Big%20smile
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 2:07pm
Herky, you're right.  The forum is brilliant for many things and that's why it's so popular and long may that continue.  I just wanted to point out that it's not the place where you shoudl expect answers on everything from the tech support team.  When time allows we'll be in here, helping out and answering the simpler questions, but just don't 100% rely on it. 

The diligent Mr Slopey does indeed do a most excellent job, his constant monitoring and responding to anythign and everything in this forum hasn't gone unnoticed and for that we're blessed.  Just bear in mind though, the team at Just Flight have another 200 plus products they're doing support for too.

Long live this great forum! Wink
Tim View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:15pm

Hi,

are there any news regarding the release of the add-on packs for the Connie? Smile

Greetings

Tim

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:17pm
Hi Tim,

Hopefully late October, early November I believe
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic