This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Europe Tour Leg 12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirbusLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Europe Tour Leg 12
    Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 11:37pm
Well a new Forum, Another leg. I bring you leg 12 of my tour from from Baneasa (Romania) to Chisinau (Moldova), So to update my hangar i bought the the Diamond Katana made by Aerosoft so what better way to show her off then to use her in this leg. In this tour the airports are all default FS9.  So sit back, Relax, and enjoy the shots.

So everything is set to go, I've just jumped in and about to turn on the GPS, we again have to use Direct as this already will take us around 50 minutes due to head winds and the speed of this plane,  We will be taking off of Runway 25 using taxiway B, A, Runway 7

A cockpit view before i shut myself in

So we pushback, and start the engine (Very quick today)

The Weather for this flight is okayish, cloud above and below us will be for some of this flight along with some heavy cross winds forout the flight, This wasn't a relaxing  1 for me thats for sure Big%20smile

As we took off it was cloudly, now for some partly clear weather (for now anyway)

Then came the clouds

A cockpit view

So after 40 minuts of flight we are about to start coming down to the thick of it, We have 10 minutes left of flight and we are on-time all the way

Runway in sight, As we fight the wind

We lay her down light but firm

As we taxi to our stand

I shut her down, jump out and then check the engine over and everything else as that wasn't an easy flight on her and i dont want the engine failing when i take her out on later flights Big%20smile

Thanks for viewing lads and keep an eye on for leg 13 soon. Comments and feedback always welcome Good or Bad
MacBook Pro | 15inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display | Quad core Intel i7 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 | 512GB Solid State Drive

iPad 3 16GB Wi-Fi
iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi
iPhone 4S
iPhone 3GS
aldeje92 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldeje92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 11:41pm
great pics mate.love the landing pics.Clap

EI-CFZ
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 8:33am
cool shots,  I like that a/c as it looks a bit like the grobWink
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 6:03pm
the bets shots as always mate!Smile
daveygurm10 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveygurm10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 8:06pm
very nice mate. Great aircraft choice!

Keep these legs coming... Clap
ross1562 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross1562 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 11:22pm
Nice post and shots. Love this aircraft. Weather was very similar to a flight i have just completed!!Wacko
Ross1562(Air Observer)

FSX SP1 SP2.
DellE520, 8600GT, nHancer, 3GB Ram, Intell Duo Core

AirbusLad View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirbusLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 1:33am
thanks so much for all the gr8 comments guys, yes it was ross, i've just seen your post lol LOL sadly the tour will be put on hold from tomorrow for 2 weeks as tomorrow night around 8ish im leaving from gatwick to alicante. Sorry guys, gonna miss this 4 abit :( 
MacBook Pro | 15inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display | Quad core Intel i7 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 | 512GB Solid State Drive

iPad 3 16GB Wi-Fi
iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi
iPhone 4S
iPhone 3GS
hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 6:18pm
Great!

Kieran

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic