This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CP V1.3.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guydabest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CP V1.3.1
    Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:23am

when i'm in CP V1.3.1, for fsx, i always have all the greens in the flight breifing, but when i get to my cessna grand caravan the fuel gauge shows empty, and the engine will not start. is there any patches i can download to fis this? thanks.

SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:55am
Please see the Support section of our website for further assistance

Have you filled your aircraft with fuel?
guydabest View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guydabest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by SimUK SimUK wrote:

Please see the Support section of our website for further assistance

Have you filled your aircraft with fuel?

i have looked at the support section..

when the aircraft is spawned, it has no fuel. however, on the flight breifing, it says however many lbs of fuel for taxi, cruise, landing etc. but on the total fuel one, it just says . . . .

even if i change that it does not work?

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:50pm
CP always starts you in a cold dark AC with no fuel. You have to add fuel before starting the engine.  It's not broken, that's how it works.
guydabest View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guydabest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by allardjd allardjd wrote:

CP always starts you in a cold dark AC with no fuel. You have to add fuel before starting the engine.  It's not broken, that's how it works.

ah. thanks for that :)

just 1 more thing, if it works like that, how do i fill up the tank? at my airport (only just started) there is no fuel truck.
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:09pm
Top-Line Menu (Alt key if it's not showing) -> Aircraft -> Fuel & Payload -> Change Fuel.

That's for FS9 but I expect it's similar in FSX.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic