This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dc-10 repaint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryT1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dc-10 repaint
    Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:13pm
Hi all,

New to the JF forum and I've been flying the DC-10's.  However, I was wondering if there is an American Airlines livery for any of the variants.  I realize that no payware product can include American for legal reasons.  Has anyone ever found a repaint and if so, where?  I feel tapped out.  LOVE this product!!!!!!

Any help is appreciated.

Gary

BTW...American Airlines was one of the original customers for this aircraft.
GaryT1957 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryT1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:22pm
Hey...I found one on the CLS site.  They separated the AA livery of the fs9 livery pack for those of us on dial up!  
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:46pm
I was about to say, I thought there was an American Airlines livery with the DC-10-10. There again, I did but mine directly from CLS to save £3 and get it a month before the JustFlight version was released...
Luke Roach
GaryT1957 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryT1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 7:51am
I actually downloaded the FS9 livery package from CLS (on dial-up) yesterday.  There wasn't a new livery at all.  Heck They didn't add anything to the Just Flight product I already have.   I think they do great models but I'm not going to get anything off there website.  Tried to purchase the Piper Arrow from their website...the purchase kept giving me an error message and I could not complete the purchase.  I ended up buying from Flightsim.com.  I am avoiding CLS website like the plague.

Man...I really love my DC-10's though.  Just bought the Airbus Collection Long Haul....very impressive!

Cheers,
Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic