This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Airbus Long Haul - shadow problem exhaust in FSX
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airbus Long Haul - shadow problem exhaust in FSX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hawkhero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airbus Long Haul - shadow problem exhaust in FSX
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:35pm
Airbus Long Haul - shadow problem exhaust gases in FSX. All I get is a bunch of xxxx's behind the engines. Is there going to be a fix for it?
Greg
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 3:57pm
Hi,

On the panel where you activate the air stairs there should be a button labbled HE click this from green to Gray and the shadow dissipates
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

hawkhero View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hawkhero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 2:03pm
I turn it off because it looks bad. I was just wondering if Just Flight was trying to fix it?
rw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 5:11am
Yes, good question.  I am still trying to figure out what the Wv and PB button on the icon panel do, also the button on the lower left of the panel marked "SC"
SkyFly View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by rw rw wrote:

Yes, good question.  I am still trying to figure out what the Wv and PB button on the icon panel do, also the button on the lower left of the panel marked "SC"
The 'PB' button is for the 'Push Back' truck, hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic