This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Money Fast - Funny Scam People Fall For

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Money Fast - Funny Scam People Fall For
    Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 2:34am
Okay, this video you are (possibly) about to watch   IS REAL

Some stupid guy in America called "Don Lapre" has been scamming stupid people for ages.
However stupid it is. . . its really funny to watch this Censored

Also . . note the comments :  Comments have been blocked apart from a few "possitive comments" that these people have obviously written themselves! ! !

Happy laughing
Generic forum signature
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:09pm
comments aren't blocked, are you sure you logged in. I'm not saying it's not a scam and the comments haven't been planted. I'm just saying.
737Chris View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 12:14am
Iam logged in, i mistook it for the ratings being disabled sorryEmbarrassed

the comments have obviously been planted(thats why they have so many negative ratings) Just google his name, he's broken so many trading laws its unbelievable, and this product got him in trouble with US medical assosiations.  Hes conned people out of thousands (there own fault for being stupid) 

Heres the tricky part. (trying not to sound mean)  Do you actually beleive this ?
The name alone (bare in mind this is a heavily researched medical product that can "help cancer"  they called it  "the greatest vitamin in the world")
Generic forum signature
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 12:18am
it's a load of rubbish IMHO
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 8:14am
Big waste of money!
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:24am

Pronounce the words properly!!!!!!!!!!!

VulcanB2 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VulcanB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:58am
It all seems very staged to me. I don't need the audio to tell it is American.

One big scam for sure! Ouch

Best regards,
Vulcan.
MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 12:44pm
Woww, I need some now, where's that credit card.Wink Sounds better than crack.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 4:14pm

I only watched a couple of minutes, or I would have done something silly like smash the nearest inanimate object, and that’s my PC so it would have been silly.

They can take their extra special ‘vitamin’ and by that I presume they mean vitamins and stick them up their bottoms.

Vitamins are catalysts, once you have enough, you have enough.

Regardless of the fake science they try to employ to con idiots, I think most reasonably intelligent people would recognize a scam like this when they see one.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic