This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-LOCK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 747-800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F-LOCK
    Posted: 20 May 2009 at 6:35pm
HOW do you turn it off
tom burnside View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom burnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:35pm
mate u really need 2 put these sort of topics in the general discussion section not in the screenshots.
johnsmithfsx View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmithfsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 12:04am
Yes. That's what the topics are for. I guarentee a moderator or member of the JF staff will tell you the same...
SGT-ARRAN View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Cadet Sgt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGT-ARRAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:19pm
Guys came down hes getting used to the forum hes new JEESE sometimes u guys go a bit over the top no affence
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:53pm
If someone is going over the top it's you right now.

They just said it should be in General Discussion forum, that is now to go over the top.
johnsmithfsx View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsmithfsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:42am
Maybe I could help, but first I'll need to know what the "F-LOCK"is and what it does.

Respectfully,
John Smith

Also, I apologize if my comment seemed a bit rude. That was not my intention.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic