This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pacific Northern

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobofat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pacific Northern
    Posted: 17 May 2009 at 8:50am
Well,

Pacific Northern Air Cargo is up and running and in it for the long haul!  We're based out of Sitka, and operate a small fleet as of yet, all floatplanes.  We operate and own a C-172N and lease with an option to own a DHC-2 Beaver.  We are quickly gaining a loyal following for our always on-time delivery of life necessities to isolated Alaskan and Canadian communities, i.e. consider us the beer wagon!  Negotiations are currently under way with the bank, and once we prove our business model to the inspectors, we are looking into leasing a PBY-6a Catalina.

Pacific Northern will be a piston-powered vintage operation.  Stay tuned in the future as we grow our fleet in unique Pacific Northern colors!  P.S. Forgive the jagged lines in these photos, I'm having graphics card issues.

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 9:49am
Very nice!  Love the 1st one.
Brian_ View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 5:50pm
Awesome!! Tongue  I'm sure you are as anxious for Tongass X to come out as I am.

As far as the jaggy lines goes, have you seen Nick's tweaks on this thread?:
hobofat View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobofat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Brian_ Brian_ wrote:

Awesome!! Tongue  I'm sure you are as anxious for Tongass X to come out as I am.

As far as the jaggy lines goes, have you seen Nick's tweaks on this thread?:

Yah, I had followed his instructions to the 'T' but it slowed down my FSX even more.  Of course, if I ask about it I'll be told that I did not follow the instructions exactly.  I had just updated my drivers and hadn't gotten all my settings in place, was testing out a flight to see if it would shut down again, but thankfully no!  I think the drivers were the issue.
Hendrix View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 1:43am
Hobo!!  Wonderful pictures!!  You make me think both 3 and four times over why I didnt switch to FSX..  And as far as the jagged edges go.. dont beg for apology! :)  In my preference its more important to have a seamless and smooth FPS then 8x AA.  Then if FSX looks awesome even without AA.. well thats not something to say sorry about!  lool   Awesome pics.

I particulary like the last photo with the distance fog making it hard to separate the horizon.
CargoScan CEO

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic