This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back Tracking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shunti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back Tracking
    Posted: 16 May 2009 at 6:19pm
Hi, looking at some airports we have to back track to use the active runway for take off. But at my local airport Plymouth Uk their are two exits from the apron to runway 24, you then have to taxi along 06/24 to the holding point just before the point where runway 31/13 crosses 24/06, then back track 31/13 for active runway, the problem is in fs2004 we are told to hold at the holding point on runway 24 thus blocking any exit from 31/13 to get back to the apron, can the holding points be changed so that i am instructed to hold before entering 06/24 if this is possible then any aircraft taxing back to the the apron would have to use the other entance to the apron that is not being blocked by holding traffic. Is this possible
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 6:56pm
The holding points cna be hanged (from my understand).
However, this would require you to edit the airport AFCAD- basically the 'rendering board' for FS airports.- A.k.a, it shows where gates are, holding poins, etc.
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic