This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X Multi Monitors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodhamilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X Multi Monitors
    Posted: 09 May 2009 at 1:30am
Hello ,

Can anyone tell me why I am only able to see the traffic on only one monitor?   On my right and left monitors, I can only see the aircraft lights and the propellers spinning.   On taxi when the aircraft moves across my three screens,  I can only see it on the center monitor and then the aircraft becomes invisible as it reaches the right or left monitor.

I am runing a very fast Core i7 sytem with Vista 64.    12 gigs of ram etc.  

I have down loaded the service pack.  I am also runing UTX scenery as well as ASA.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

Kind Regards  Rod.
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 4:49pm
What steps are you taking to put the images on the second and third monitors? Are you using fullscreen or windowed mode? Are you using any third-party software to implement triple monitors? How many graphics cards are you using? What are they? How are your monitors physically connected to your computer?

If you haven't already done so, browse to fsx.exe, right click, then click on "Properties." Click on the "Compatibility" tab, then select "Disable desktop composition," and click "Apply." This will automatically disable the Aero interface when FSX is run. When FSX is closed, the Aero interface will automatically return.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic