This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Leg does not end at first departure airport"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilot7893 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Leg does not end at first departure airport"
    Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 10:21pm
I'm trying to configure several different military aircraft in Traffic X for a squadron formation flight from KBOS to KLAX. I set a departure and destination airport, but I get a leg error that says "The leg does not end at the first departure airport on the list." What does this mean and how can I fix it?
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 10:44pm
The flight plan must start and end at the same airport. If the flight plan begins at KBOS, then, the last entry must fly back to KBOS. Like this:

KBOS to KLAX
KLAX back to KBOS

You can have any number of stops along the way, as long as the last entry goes back to the originating airport:

KBOS to KLAX
KLAX to KSBD
KSBD to KVCV
KVCV to KMHV
KMHV to KBOS

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic