This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CLS A340 & Level D 767

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLS A340 & Level D 767
    Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:38pm
I use FS2004,
I have numerous addons including PMDG 737 & 747 Series, and the nose wheels turn perfectly (visually on spot mode) when i am using my joystick as primary control. Now its only when using Lvld 767 & CLS A340-500/600 that the nose wheel doesnt turn at all!!!

The plane will still turn but the wheel remains visually straight if you understand what i mean, I have taken someones point of trying to unclick auto rudder and this hasnt worked either, i then lose all control of the plane then doing that.

Why is it that PMDG, IFDG, POSKY -Except the 747s, and most other planes nose wheels turn perfectly when i use my joystick left or right!?!

Is there a way or something im missing?!
B.Thomas
Ex-Senior PSA
Gatwick South Terminal
Servisair 2003-2006
Albert_Bouwman View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew
Commercial Level Simulations

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert_Bouwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:01am
This is caused by the way how the model is assigned. Some use a command in the model so that FS takes the regular yoke/joystick input for turning, others (like the one mentioned) require rudder input. Try if the nosewheel turns when using the rudderpedals for turning.
Albert Bouwman
Brad27 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:12pm
so ur saying theres a master switch??? to activate the wheels?
B.Thomas
Ex-Senior PSA
Gatwick South Terminal
Servisair 2003-2006
Albert_Bouwman View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert_Bouwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:22pm
No, what I mean is that you should try using the rudder for turning.
Albert Bouwman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic