This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

default settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: default settings
    Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 4:13pm
i went on to my flight sim game into a flight only to find out that there is no traffic and every thing look different.
i looked at my setting only to find out that all the setting were default settings

anyone no why went back to default setting with out me knowing??

emo god.
we live to die why not die to live
fs9.

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 5:32pm
Have you made any changes to FS since you last ran it? By this I mean anything installed any add-ons, new utilities, made any cfg changes, anything?
Or what about wider - have you had any updates or ran any new driver updates?
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
leesheeky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 6:12pm
yea i added some more add on senary ones and some more planes
dnt think had any updates no

emo god.
fs9.

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 6:19pm

I would suggest back trakcing then and remove the add-ons that you installed between the time that FS was working OK for you and the time in which the default settings started to appear again. It could be that one of you add-ons have reset all the settings.  

this might not retrieve your settings though so you might have to change these yourself.
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
leesheeky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 7:27pm
o right cheers
that a help:D
emo god.
fs9.

Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 11:21pm
Hi  It's a good idea to always make a backup of your FS9.CFG File before adding any addons be it payware or freeware.  Well I do anyway.
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
leesheeky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:34am
o right cheers
emo god.
fs9.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic