This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did not get paid!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did not get paid!
    Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 3:30pm
Hi, I done a flight today and when I had shut down the engine and pressed "alt and Tab" to off load the cargo I went back to the AH track flight page.  I then found out I was not paid for my flight.  Why is this?  It didn't even appear in my logbook.

Thanks.

Tom
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

Hi, I done a flight today and when I had shut down the engine and pressed "alt and Tab" to off load the cargo I went back to the AH track flight page.  I then found out I was not paid for my flight.  Why is this?  It didn't even appear in my logbook.

Hi Tom,
  Did you get the normal AH message at taxi, en-route, etc?  Did the Flight Monitor page give you an option to "Unload/Load....", above the "Finish Flight..." button?

I had a very similiar issue arise, documented in another post here, and I lost the fee as well.  Also, when I restarted AH, it had lost the config of my company, fleet, etc, which I had to re-do.  Confused
--------------------------------
Brad   
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 3:37pm
I did get an AH message saying Taxi Take off.  Fly to destination and land.  Taxi to parking. 
jaugust4 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaugust4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 3:50pm
After shutting down your acft you should have gotten a message to "alt-tab to AH to unload acft". 
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:04pm
I get a message saying "alt and tab" to unload cargo, then it brings me back to the AH FSX traking page.
jaugust4 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaugust4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:07pm
FSX? Out of my league. Sorry 'bout that.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:08pm
Yep - then you use the load/unload cargo and fuel button yes?

Are you sure you were at the correct destination for the cargo? Check in the "Completed Jobs" page and see if it's there.

If you get the "Landed - Greaser etc" prompt when landing you can be 100% sure that AH knows where you are as it updates your aircraft location at that point.

Then it should be a simple matter of offloading the cargo. Note you might not get paid if you damaged the cargo too much inflight or on landing! But it would tell you that you failed the job.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:29pm
Thanks.  I will try another flight tommorow.  Can you please confirm when I press "alt+tab" and I am taken back to the AH tracking menu, what do I do next? 
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:46pm
You press the "Load or Unload Cargo" button (you need to have your engines off in Flight Sim), and then you can unload cargo from your aircraft by selecting it and clicking the "<<" button.

The cargo will still be on board if you've not unloaded it, so you'll complete the job (provided you do it before the job expires!).
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by TomA320 TomA320 wrote:

Thanks.  I will try another flight tommorow.  Can you please confirm when I press "alt+tab" and I am taken back to the AH tracking menu, what do I do next? 

When your engines are shutdown, Alt-Tab back to AH, which should be on the Flight Monitoring screen.  On this screen, in the middle are 2 large-ish buttons:  "Unload/Load..." and "Finish Flight...".  Click on the "Unload/Load..." button, and it should walk you through the rest of the steps.
--------------------------------
Brad   
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:48pm
Thanks for all your help!  I was doing it wrong before.
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:48pm
If your done with your job:
Click the big button on top to unload cargo. 
Move your cargo from the right box out of the plane to left box.
All cheering and aplauding now.
Then if you no more have pending jobs AH will ask you to go out of the Monitor Screen to AH itself.

Dree
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 8:11pm
I done the return flight today and got paid £13100.  Thanks for your help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic