This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aircraft
    Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 4:38am
Hello,

Just started using Air Hauler, but found only stock FS X Aircraft. I use mostly payware aircraft how do I get them to show up? I don't mind using the Cessna 209 as I have as a payware model.

Thanks,
Ed Lewis
KWJF
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 4:46am
edl,

Go to Options (Top Line Menu).  From there you can import any aircraft you have installed in FS.

There are two methods.  In the first you can select from a list of the aircraft that AH has found installed.  It is usually pretty good about ferretting them out.

The second method is to navigate directly to the aircraft.cfg file for the aircraft you are importing and select it that way.

In either case, you'll be asked to fill in some data for the AC.  Once that's done, the imported AC will be available for sale or lease and may appear from time to time on the used AC market.

John Allard
John Allard
Revsarge View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revsarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 5:23am
Ed:

Everything working OK for you?

John has gone to bed so it's just us Pacific Time zone folks on board and I'm getting ready to turn to final now myself.

Marty
_popupControl();
Herege View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 6:19am
Just a quick, and maybe a dumb question, but when a popup asked to fill in some data for the AC, for example fuel consumption USG/Hr, nm, and other things that we must fill, what the best source for this kind of information that you recommend?
Not all info. are in a/c .cfg file..., the default ones yes, they come with AH db.
Thanks in advance
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 6:53am
Wikipedia is your best bet :) If you find some, post them on the forum for the aircraft so others can find it.

I'll add a sticky "performance data" thread :)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
edl View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 1:47pm
Thanks Guys I had a brain f**t Wink.  I found the information in the manual after I posted.
All is good nowSmile.

Ed Lewis
KWJF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic