This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TrackIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TrackIR
    Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:50pm
Hi, I was wondering can you slow the sensitivity of TrackIR so it is easyer th program MCP etc.  I know that you can pause it by pressing F9, ulthow I would like to know how to make it less sensitive.

ThanksSmile
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:53pm
Its been a while since I last used the tool, but doesn't the TrackIR configuration tool have a tab allowing you to alter settings such as sensitivity?

I found the pausing function to be the best way to tune instruments/set autopilots
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:56pm
Thanks for your help Martyn I will have a look for the tab for altering sensitivity.Smile
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:35pm
Yes, you can certainly slow it down but I found that it's too cumbersome to do so just for the purpose of flipping switches, turning dials or entering info into the FMC,etc. The pause functions serves my purpose wellThumbs%20Up
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2008 at 2:03pm
Have the pause button mapped to a back button or middle button on your mouse. Makes it easy then...
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Magic Man Magic Man wrote:

Have the pause button mapped to a back button or middle button on your mouse. Makes it easy then...

Nice idea never thought of that.  Thanks!Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic