This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some AH error report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some AH error report
    Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 3:58pm

Hi

Some error happen to me, when I try to import scenary to AH. Check the images: in this case, I was trying to import the scenery, and the next image, I was selling my base, just for test.

Thanks in advance!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 4:00pm
Hi,

Your images don't seem to be appearing but in any case, could you report it to the technical support team so that they can look into it - http://www.justflight.com/support.asp
Herege View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 4:01pm

Herege View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 4:06pm
Sorry about my first reply without images, but here we can see now. If someone can clean the first reply without images I will be grateful.

Some error happen to me, when I try to import scenary to AH. Check the images: in this case, I was trying to import the scenery, and the next image, I was selling my base, just for test.

-Ok RAS, I will try technical support link too, thanks!
stu7708 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu7708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 5:45pm

I got the same problem + the fact that no jobs show up in the job lists.

Sent an email to support, but I fear they got it after closing hours Cry

Shame if I wont be able to play AH during the weekend. Was hoping to kill time while the paint dries on the walls I'm repainting.

If you did get an answer from support before they closed I'd be very happy if you shared it here.

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 5:51pm

Has AH been realised?

chelseamad View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chelseamad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 5:57pm
Only available from today is the download version Tom.
I'm waiting for the boxed version so I will have to wait a little longer.

Steve
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 5:58pm
Chaps,

We're looking into this problem at the moment. Back soon as possible...

Stu - have you reported it to the tech support team yet?
stu7708 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu7708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 6:05pm
Good to hear that something is going on behind the scenes ;)

Yes I have reported to the tech support team. Sent it through the web form at about 17.00 CET.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 6:09pm
Thanks. I see it
stu7708 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu7708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 6:14pm
If it's of intrest, the two swedish airports I tried with are ESNN (Sundsvall) and ESOW (Stockholm/Västerås).
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 7:01pm
Thanks.  I will be waiting that little bit longer aswell.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 9:13pm
Hi,

Worth bearing in mind that the technical support team are now finished for the weekend. We will try to help you during the weekend but unfortunately we cannot guarantee a solution Smile

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 11:11pm
Hi guys,

For those having problems, can you please check that you've got the latest version of th .Net Framework 2.0 installed - if in doubt, download and reinstall it. Links are:

For 32-bit Windows:

Framework 2.0 32-bit

For 64-bit Windows:

Framework 2.0 64-bit

Post back and let me know if that resolves the issue, or contact support at JF.

Cheers,
S.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Herege View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 12:53am
Just to post here too:

My computer is all updated with Microsoft update.

My .NET Framework collection is:

1.1 hotfix(KB928366)
2.0 SP2
3.0 SP3
3.5 SP1
Herege View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2009 at 4:49pm
Now I have jobs! pheewww!!
Here my Lazy Aviation(company test name) with jobs in Iraq, wow... I think that this is not a good place to open a business :)

It was a currency problem and AH is prepared for US/GB currency not Euro yet. I hope that is fixed in the next update Wink

Cheers to all involved!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic