This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Hauler Download available now!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Hauler Download available now!
    Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 10:38am

The Download version of Air Hauler for FSX and FS2004 is now available, priced at £24.45 / €29.95 / $36.99.

It's time to give your corporate competitiveness free rein, hone your management techniques and get the coffee on in preparation for those last-minute freight flights that might make the difference between your company turning a profit or having its bases and aircraft repossessed by the bank!

Air Hauler puts you in charge of running your own air freight company and flying deliveries - every step of the way. From flying jobs, hiring pilots and opening bases, to buying/leasing aircraft, trading stocks and controlling finances, the success of your company is in your hands and yours alone. How are you going to manage?

The options open to you in Air Hauler are amazing - this is the real world of management and freight flying brought to your desktop, with all the complexity, uncertainty and possibilities you could ever want! See the product page for full details of the program.

Don't forget to check out the screenshots which give you a tour of just some of the features in this amazing new program, and feel free to share your experiences of life in the air freight fast lane with other users in the Air Hauler section of our Forum!  

The boxed (CD) version of Air Hauler will be released on the 3rd April and is available to pre-order now for £27.45 / €34.95 / $41.99.

Herege View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herege Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 2:35pm
It is the best news that I had this week!Hug
BradS View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 4:36pm
Bought....downloaded...installing....Big%20smile
--------------------------------
Brad   
VH-MAL View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VH-MAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 9:33pm
Guess I have to stop counting the days!

Great news.

Malcolm
Hurtz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 12:29am

Awsome.....just downloaded and installed.  First flight using the Carvan went well.  No damage to Aircraft or to the cargo which netted me a cool 17 g's.  Great Job on this game it's going to give my FSX purpose again.  This game is well worth the money guys.

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 9:20am
I have now got my flight yoke working so I am going to treat myself to the download version this morning.  Can't wait!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic