This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Career blogs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Olo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Career blogs
    Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 6:57am
Would not it be a good idea to have a space to post career blogs so to say? Where the player community could post and update others about the development of their company, the strategy they used, screenshots, etc. Sort of like the after action repors people use to log their exploits at other games.

I would certainly be using a space like that with regular updates. Especially that I tend to start in career mode but extremely low using a twoseater heli or prop to work my way up.

Your thoughts?

Hans
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 11:16am
There is an "Upload Stats" button somewhere.... Smile

Dree
Hans Olo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Olo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 12:57pm
That is not what I meant. Upload stats anyhow is more or less meaningless as you cannot really compare the stats of someone who roleplays the whole experience and another who chasing the top leaderboard spot using 16x time accel.

I meant AFTER ACTION REPORTS - using screenshot a sort of a chronological documentation of one's achievements. Not to compare with anybody else but certainly for the enjoyment of others as well.

Hans
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 1:04pm

Hmm right, maybe JF is taking over your idea, would be one more Forum entry, don't know if it's possible on this site, technically. The other way is to just make our own on one of the many free blog sites, then the only thing to do here is a topic with links.

Dree

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 1:16pm

...or just post your post-flight reports and blog entries here.  There aren't too many restrictions on this forum.

I'm not necessarily against it, but don't have the access rights to create a new forum.

John Allard
John Allard
GabethePilot View Drop Down
Passengers
Passengers
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabethePilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 8:00pm
I would guess - I say "guess", that Duncan will probably be developing the Upload Stats function quite a bit over the coming months/years.

As such, I'm confident that much of what you'd like to see, will be available in some form. Asyou will see when you start to use the program, it's a very complex engine and more than capable of knowing if you're using acceleration to boost your results !

Be patient, AH is a deep program and will hopefully continue to evolve.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic