This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schweizer panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhasdell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Schweizer panel
    Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 12:30pm
I've recently installed Flying Club X in my FS9 setup, and the Schweizer panel isn't showing any life, or any needles. The dials are there, not holes, but no movement at all and no radio channels showing on the radio set. Looking at the panel.cfg shows that it is loading, say Schweizer!Airspeed, but in my gauges folder there is only schweizer.airspeed.gau (. rather than !) and no associated cab file. In the 2D panel, nothing at all responds to the mouse apart from the kneeboard, ATC window, map and GPS. The panel popup needs a key command to activate, but is similarly unresponsive, and in VC three of the gauges don't show at all.  Have I lost something?

Rats! Why won't anything work properly first time?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 12:45pm
Hi,
Cab and Gau files are essentially the same thing. Please contact the support team and they will be able to give you an update.
dhasdell View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhasdell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 12:39pm
Thumbs%20Down Thank you. I did; they didn't.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 12:52pm
Are you sure? I'm pretty certain that I replied to it personally.
dhasdell View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhasdell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 8:16am
I have it now, thank you, and it's done the trick. It's possible that a first email got trapped by the spam filter - if so, then I apologise for any tetchiness.
fellop View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fellop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 5:22pm
Hello,
Whatever the update is may I have it as well, I have exactly the same problem as the first poster.

Many thanks
Chronos View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 3:49pm
Hi All,

This seems to be a common problem, I have all the guages but no indicators (installed FlyingclubX on FS9 this weekend).

The other things I noticed were:

No training flight (unless I just can't find it!!).

No manual in PDF format.

I would be very grateful if these issues could be rectified.

Thanks.
Chronos View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 9:32pm
Hi all,

Martyn sorted the Schweizer panel for me. thanks again Martyn.

The other issues I can live without.

Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic