This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Refund?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Refund?
    Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 12:47am
Whats the best way to go about doing this..I wrote Customer Services on Sunday night and have yet to hear a word..I do however realise the time difference and a Sunday E-Mail...

Thanks....
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 8:58am
Hi,

If you emailed on Sunday then you would have had a reply by now, so it could well be that you didn't email the right place - please can you email orders[at]justflight.com and they should be able to advise you further.

Simon
Just Flight
harleyman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 12:33pm
I did e mail Orders@JustFlight....

Yup...Just checked my sent folder..... Thats where I sent it......I assume they are trying to stall me beyond the time allowed to do this if there is any...Maybe not..Thats not fair ...Maybe they are just busy..

BTW.....I sent two just to be sure..One included a screenshot of all the problems it caused me that I could not post here for help, hence the reason I want it replaced .....

Thanks....Smile
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 12:49pm
Quote .I assume they are trying to stall me beyond the time allowed to do this if there is any

What a lovely assumption Unhappy Ermm It's always nice to see that all the hard work we put into customer service is appreciated...
I've had a look around and it seems that your first email to us was received in the early hours of Tuesday morning (UK time), we will be replying back to this very soon with some details we need in order to process your refund (BTW - the 28 day refund period works on the basis of 28 days from when you purchased to whenever you first contacted us to request a refund, not from the date we process the refund). We certainly do not appear to have received anything from you on Sunday though and your second email was received even later Tuesday night.
harleyman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 3:58pm
My appologies...Perhaps I had my times incorrect   ..It was 2-16 at 8:30 PM...My mistake ..i thought it was Sunday night..

It was Sunday night I sent for new install codes,as the ones in e mail from my purchase never worked so I had to wait for them to be resent.....

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 3:59pm
Hi Harlyman,

You should be able to get the latest set of codes automatically:

http://blogs.justflight.info/2008-12-23/download-code-reminder/
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
harleyman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:44am
Thanks for that...I got the codes later Sunday afternoon  ..

I still have not heard from Just Flight on my request....

Just for your info... I also said that to be fair I would spend a store credit in place of the TrafficX I do not like .....(over a refund)
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 9:36am
Hi,

We have re-sent you the Download Refund Request form. Please can you let me know if you still don't receive this as it may be that it is being filtered out by a spam filter or being blocked some other way.

Simon
Just Flight
harleyman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 1:21pm
I got it...  It was my stupidity only ...Thank you for your assistance on thisSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic