This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Constellation (New images added!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 7:25pm
"Bob, we're already in touch with Cody about doing some other work for us.  I'd think Constellation Professional will be one that we give to Cody for him to do his stuff with. "

That's great to hear.  His films have influenced me to buy several aircraft sims already.  He can present a good aircraft very dramatically.

I will definately be looking forward for the release of this Constellation and especially if the cockpit and systems are accurately modeled (at least to the extent that FSX allows).

Bob

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 3:07pm
New images have been added, showing the VC/cabin/exterior details
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Phantom Leader View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:40am
Guys, I see something on one of the images above that somehow just doesn't look quite right.  And I'm not trying to "pick" here, so don't be offended.  On the image of that beautifully shiny starboard wing, on the back side of the wing, (above the flaps) it looks like the wing is either transparent or, you're seeing the *reflection* of the ground, apparently behind the plane. (which would be impossible)  I would think the reflection should look more like the above clouds!  Again, I don't mean to be picking here, but somehow, it just doesn't look right.  At the same time, I give you guys an awful lot of credit for getting the dang thing to look so darn shiny to begin with!!!  Beautiful!!!!

Phantom Leader
I thought *you* put the gear down!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:43am
Message deleted.  The above message does pertain to *this* forum.

Phantom Leader
signmanbob View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

New images have been added, showing the VC/cabin/exterior details

The Constellation is looking fantasitic!  If this plane flies as realistic as it looks, it will be quite something.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:54pm
RAS....or anyone on the J.F. staff,

Do any of you guys see what I was talking about in regards to the reflection on that starboard wing?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:12pm
Hi,

The 'see-through wing' issue was in an early beta. Its fixed now Smile

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantom Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:18pm
Hi Martyn,

Thanks for the fast reply!  Glad to hear that it wasn't just "my eyes"!!! .  I thought that something just didn't look right with that.  Well, glad you guys got it fixed and am looking forward to seeing / getting this baby when she's done!

Phantom Leader
concorde380 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concorde380 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 2:49pm
cant wait for this to come out
When you need to get your cargo from one place to another...Remember Pedro's Cargo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic