This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

no gagues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no gagues
    Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 8:26pm
I have no gages in the dc-10 30 BA I think that this is the only airline that I have the problem in.  Where they should be is just black I can see them in the cockpit but not in the VC.

FSX
VISTA

any help so would be apreciated
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 10:15pm
If you look at my post 'DC-10 problems' I beleive you got the same problem! I know how to solve the issuie but first I need to know if it is the same
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 7:38pm
No prob now I had to go to bed and no FSX yeterday but this morning everything was back to normal.
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 8:36pm
Kwl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic