This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is it like?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is it like?
    Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 5:30pm
Okay I made a stupid mistake and bought two first class simulations add-onns Airbus fleet and military collection 08.   And they are Wacko In other words rubbish!  Anywho I want Airbus collection long haul so what is it like as I'm selling the other two.
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 6:56pm
ACLH is a good add on! Smile
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 8:34pm
In what way is it a good add-on as I know that you have it so what is it also like on your system.Smile

Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:43pm
Ok here is a list of why I belive the ACLH to be a good add on
1) loads of liveries
2) The range of the A330 + A340 is great 4 flights to the Far East etc
3) The detail of each aircraft
4) Simple to fly!
and
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:45pm
Sorry about cutting my thread halfway through but I got a message saying I'd exceded somthin!
to continuie. and the genreal quality and readability of the instruments
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 7:19am
I need to plead with dad as to if I can sell the others and of corce it is simple it's F-Lite!!  If it's anything like Dc-10 in terms of visual and simplicity as how would you compare it to Dc-10?

Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 7:20pm

The DC-10 collection and the ACLH are not easy to compare as the DC-10 is a 'Grandad's Airplane' But the A330/340 are more boy racer plane. It really depends what you want, If you want a workhorse then the DC-10 is better but if you want a modern plane the the A330/340 is better to answer your question I need to understand what you are lokking for in a add on.

P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 8:53pm
that's it got to tempted with looking at reviews and the more info ect I have now purchesed ACLH and it should be with me by friday monday next week at the latest so I can finaly get in a new plane for my long hual world tour which I am screening so I may may put the staages up on the fourm.

by the way how far can you go in the A330 and a340

Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 9:09pm
A330 6,500 NM
A340 7,200 NM
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 9:20pm
It is a really good add-on, it came in the PC pilot top 5!  So that must say somthing!
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 4:10pm
I now have it got it yesturdady and was amazed.  FSX froze a few timesAngry but a turn down in the traffic sorted that and all is good and well.  Just need to land in Hawii in the A340 before I do the next leg in the A330-300Smile

roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2009 at 6:50pm
If you want something more realistic as your next step-up you may enjoy the PMDG 737. It's not as complex as the 747 or MD-11 they sell, but you can get it fairly cheap from Amazon or Play and it offers lots of detail. Plus an unbelievable amount of liveries can be downloaded from the PMDG site.
Luke Roach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic