This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warrior cockpit problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TroyChappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warrior cockpit problem
    Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 9:28pm
Hey guys, im having an issue with the piper warrior's VC. Its the flying club X piper warrior, and i have two photos to show you what happens. Image 1: http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/TroyChappy/Warrior_Cockpit.jpg
image 2: http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/TroyChappy/Warrior_Cockpit2.jpg

I re installed FSX and the acceleration expansion pack, and before that i uninstalled flying club x. After i re installed FSX and acceleration, I re installed flying club X and the SP2 update. I flew the warrior once and then the next day went to fly it again and the VC looked how it does in the photo's above. This happened before i re installed FSX too. I contacted just  flight tech support a week ago today and they haven't responded, so im asking you guys if you know what i could do to make the VC work properly again.
I have windows XP and an Nvidia 7950GT, 256mb graphics card. I have 2GB of ram too.

Thanks in advance.

Troy  
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 10:09pm
Is everything being displayed correctly in the 2D cockpit
TroyChappy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TroyChappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 11:01pm
Yes, the 2D cockpit is perfect, its just the VC that looks how it does in the photos.
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2008 at 1:47pm
Can you open up the panel CFG and tell me if you have anything under the title [Vcockpit01], [Vcockpit02] and [Vcockpit03]. Under these headings should be a list of gauges i need to know if there 1. Is anything with the heading [Vcockpit0*] and 2. If there is a list of gauges under these headings. Thanks
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TroyChappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2008 at 8:25pm
There is nothing with the heading [Vcockpit0] and i have gauges under those headings. i have uploaded the panel.cfg to a site for you to download and look at so that i am not making a mistake. http://uploading.com/files/ZBCU5B8N/Panel.cfg.html
Go there and take a look at the file and make sure of what i told you.

Thanks

Troy
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2008 at 10:51pm
right ok ive looked at your Panel.cfg and it seems you do have the correct file, can i ask is your copy of Flying Club X a download or on disks
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TroyChappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2008 at 11:41pm
I have the boxed version, it got sent to me and it is on disks.

Troy
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 1:03pm
Ok what i would suggest you do is send Tech Support an e-mail and they should get back to you anytime after 5th January, meanwhile i will look into it abit more but at the moment i would put it down to a faulty install/disk
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TroyChappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 7:41pm
Okay, i e-mailed tech support a few days before Christmas, the reason i posted here was because they hadn't responded. Are they like closed now and open again on the 5th of January?

Thanks for your help

Troy
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 11:13pm
Yes unfortunatly they are closed til the 5th
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TroyChappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 11:23pm
Ok, well i will expect them to e-mail me after the 5th then. Thanks for your help Bradpl6 :-)

Troy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic