This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-10 Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-10 Problems
    Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 5:15pm

Seasons Greetings.

I am having some problems with my DC-10 collection from JF. Below I've posted some screenshots of the various problems.Notice No plane is visibale. The Same is when I go to select the plane

No Idea what's happening here

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 7:44pm
What OS and FS version are you using?

Does this appear in other aircraft panels?

Can you see the aircraft externally from tower view of ifyou move around the aicraft in spot view?

Depening on the answer to these questions I am thinking it could be a composition problem, but lets see what the answers are to the above first.
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 7:51pm

To Answer

1) I'm useing XP and FSX
2) the same in tower veiw
I treid to uninstall it but I just get a message their is somthing rong with the installer
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 11:39am
I have't had a problem with the jet before
dommbarr View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dommbarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 5:19pm
HI,

You can see at:  http://avionic-online.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14643

domm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic