This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Longhaul + Missing VC Gauges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Longhaul + Missing VC Gauges
    Posted: 26 Dec 2008 at 2:13pm
I have got a problem with my new Long Haul Collection (DVD Edition). After the installation, i had to see an incomplete VC in every CLS Aircraft. The gauges of the FMC, Mini PFD, and some more are missing. I had reinstalled it three times, but still the same problem.
Any suggestions?
Regards,

Florian
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 12:18pm
Hi and welcome to the forums,

Have you had the gauges working before in VC or has this just startedn happening after it has been working?

If it is the latter then you probably have a corrupt gauge file that is the problem or have something in your gauge files that is causing the problem - could be another aircraft or some freeware gauges that is causing a conflict?

If on the other hadn you have always had the problem - affraid I have no suggestions. Shocked
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
born2fly View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 3:03pm
The gauges weren't displayed anytime.
Here is an image of the vc in another post from me:

http://forum.flusiforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10332

Regards,

Florian
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 4:38pm

OK I am a little confused now?

If that is your image/screenshot - it shows all the gauges displaying correctly does it not? Then that would mean that you have had all the gauges working at some point?

Basically if you have the gauges working on your setup before and now they are not working you probably have something which is corrupt in your FS gauge file but if you have never had all the gauges working then that is more likely addon or compatibilty issue which I could not help with.
Nick B

born2fly View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 6:56pm
There are no corrupt gauges or missing in my flightsim. I'd tested that with FlusiFix and installed the flightsim and only the Longhaul addon on another PC and had the same problem.
Yes, the most gauges are in VC, but not scaled correctly.
But gauges like the FMC are still missing.  
Regards,

Florian
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 7:31pm
OK so as I said it is more likely to be an issue with the addon, but I am still a little confused if you say that screenshot is yours - all the gauges looked present??

Anyhow as I said I cant be of much help in this case, sorry.
Nick B

Sherv_CLS View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherv_CLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2009 at 7:47pm
Is it just the A340 giving you this problem or the A330 as well?   I know it has to do with a corrupt panel.cfg file but I'm not sure how it's happening if you have the DVD package.  
Sherv
born2fly View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 6:09pm
As I said, the gauges are missing in every aircraft. A330 too. 
Regards,

Florian
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 11:05am
Worth contacting support if your problem is with the Just Flight version.
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2009 at 11:46am

You say ther pic posted at the top of this tread is from you but then further down you say the gauges are missing - well in the pic all the gauges look like they are there????

If it is a corrput gaugle or panel file or cfg the easiest way to get aroudn that is to COMPLETLEY remove the addon and re-install fresh - making sure that all are removed first before you re-install.
Nick B

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic