This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CP Time Machine doesn't work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim92andersen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CP Time Machine doesn't work
    Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 12:58pm
I wont waste all of my time by flying 10.000feet sky high, so I've tried to use the TimeMachine for Cargo Pilot.

I've done as it stands in the readme.
I use the update, i put the 2 files into FS2004 Modules, and I placed the TimeMachine in the root of C:/..
But when the flight is saved and I'm still in the game, I open the TimeMachine but it cant find any CP profile..

I'm going crazy, cause I've tried so many ways now.

Can any of you figure out a solution for this problem?
- Thanks
Scooternjng View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooternjng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 1:01am
Time machine for CP?  Never heard of it.
kim92andersen View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim92andersen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 11:00am
seen it on justfligt - cp..
wont use all my life cruising the atlant.
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 11:10am
If you are just trying to speed up the flights, why not use the method I described in the other thread?

Change your Cargo Pilot config file so that the sim rate isn't monitored, then use your time acceleration (up to 16x speed) in conjunction with the autopilot?

Set a 'direct-to' route on your GPS, flick the NAV/GPS switch on your panel to 'GPS', then switch on the AP, pressing the 'AP', 'NAV' and 'ALT' buttons on the AP panel.

It'll take you up to 10,000ft (you can adjust that on the AP panel, too) and fly you straight to your destination, in 1/16th of the time. - So a 16 hour flight is completed in 1 hour.
As you approach your destination, either reduce the AP altitude gradually, or take over completely - pressing Z when you're ready to go to final approach.

No penalties.

Easy money! Cool
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim92andersen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 2:40pm
Oh, thanks..

Actually you just completely repeated my way to fly the flights.
The only new thing you came up with, was:
"Change your Cargo Pilot config file so that the sim rate isn't monitored"

I'll try it :)
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 3:10pm
Yeah - it's a lifesaver I discovered in the week. Puts a whole new perspective on your business outlook. .

I wrote out the whole shebang in case someone else would find it useful. Wink
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim92andersen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 3:47pm
it works fully for me!
easy money! :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic