This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Autopilot in the ACLH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autopilot in the ACLH
    Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 11:47am
Hello
I have the ACHL and when I fly the jets the autopilot goes form like 145 degrees to --- does anyone know how to fix this
(ACLH= Airbus collection Long Hual)
Sherv_CLS View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherv_CLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2008 at 4:21pm
Hi Edward,

First of all make sure you download the SP3 update from Justflight's website. It will make operation of the autopilot buttons much easier. Second, some of the autopilot buttons can be pushed in or pulled out by right or left clicking the mouse button. If you hold your mouse cursor over the button it will tell you this. I think you may have pushed in the heading hold button which will cause the plane to fly a selected flight plan. To fix this, just right click on the heading button and it should display either a 0 or the previous heading. Hope this helps.

Sherv
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2008 at 8:16pm

Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic