This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Matter of Loaf and Death

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Matter of Loaf and Death
    Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 7:32pm
Now this is something to look forward to at Christmas. Big%20smile You can't beat Wallace and Gromit.

Quote Wallace and Gromit's latest adventure will premiere on BBC One at Christmas - but it will have to wait until 2010 to be eligible for an Academy Award.

"We've missed the Oscars for this year, but it can qualify next year," creator Nick Park said as he unveiled A Matter of Loaf and Death in central London.

"We have never made films for awards, though. We do them for the fun of it."

Previous Wallace and Gromit shorts The Wrong Trousers and A Close Shave took home the Oscar for best animated short.

Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:09pm
I must be one off the only people i know that really finds the whole wallace and gromit thing boring! still i like xmas specials i just cant think of whos doing one this year? First TV guides will be in the papers soon .

All ready for xmas martin?

flightboy
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Flightboy Flightboy wrote:

still i like xmas specials i just cant think of whos doing one this year?

flightboy

Benidorm!!! Big%20smile
Kind regards,
Tom
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 9:03am
All ready for xmas martin?

Spose so, down with the Christmas tree again, Scratchy stealing the turkey, Scratchy having one to many and stealing the neighbours for sale board, dumping it in the pond and then breaking the safety barrier. Usual stuff.
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

...Scratchy having one to many and stealing the neighbours for sale board, dumping it in the pond and then breaking the safety barrier. Usual stuff.

That's what you told them last year though, they're not going to believe you if it happens again, however  many polos you eat beforehand...
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 12:59pm
Grrr!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic