This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Britishjet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britishjet
    Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 12:54pm
Does anyone know what airline Britishjet is flying under as I want to remove it, it is not found in the Flightplans part of the Traffic Control Centre. I know under the aircraft.cfg MD87 it is there as a model/texture, but cannot find any Flight plans to delete.

Look forward to any replies.
Boy
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2008 at 12:09pm
In real world avaition the MD87 aircraft formerly flown by BritishJet were leased from Hello of Switzerland but are also operating for Air Malta I think so may be worth having a look in one of those - just an idea though as I dont have Traffic X.
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
Boy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2008 at 1:10pm
Hello,

Thanks for your post. I believe as you said, they were leased from Flyhello, but I cannot find there schedules on the 'Flightplan' page of the TCC.

I have changed the Britishjet callsign to Fly Hello though for the moment.

I did not think of checking Air Malta. I will check now. Thanks again.
Boy
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2008 at 2:51pm
Yeap Air Malta have charted the aircraft as well I believe and our operating dsome routes under there schedule.
take a look at the history of HB-JIB from Hello - leased to BJet now leased to KM.
hope this helps
Sorry I cant help with the specific Traffic utilities. Hope you get it sorted.

Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 8:13pm
Hi
Couldn't find any flight plans but there do seem to be references to something that might be bjet in the aircraft config files for md87

Mike
Boy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2008 at 8:35am
Yep, there is a Britishjet in the aircraft.cfg files (where I have changed the callsign to Hello Jet) but nothing in the flight plans. Mystery.
Boy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic