This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gliders don't taxi -how could they?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mervynh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gliders don't taxi -how could they?
    Posted: 08 Nov 2008 at 7:30pm
Cautionary note: I just commenced a flight from St Mary's, Scilly Isles. As I taxied out to the runway an AI flight landed. It was the DG808S glider. It came to a halt right in the middle of the runway, as you might expect a glider to do. Of course its still there and I can't get permission to take off, and incoming flights are being asked to go around. I knew there was a reason why the default GA flights don't use all of the available aircraft. Silly me to recompile using the 'Select All' option. I dont think much of the TBC1a/3 Avenger either - its textures are semi-transparent and a ghostly green.
Still no proper military aircraft anywhere in UK, despite contacting Support via e-mail and two helpful replies from Martyn. The hotfix more or less tripled my traffic and the larger airports are full (69 planes on the ground at Manchester) but even some regional airports e.g. Plymouth are empty.

Mervyn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic