This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

c152 using gps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: c152 using gps
    Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 8:44pm
c152 is my first addon and it is great. How do I activate gps for auto navigation? I have set up flight plan and selected airport and vectors and runway but cannot seem to get plane to follow the route
neophyte flyer
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 10:20am
I dont normally fly small aircraft (and I presume it is a cessna you are trying) however you usually have to engage the AP and set the navigation mode to GPS. Anyway that is what I have done in the past for smaller aircraft but I dont have this addon so just a thought anyway!
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
d9 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 10:51am

The C150 doesn't have an autopilot.  Use the GPS as an aid to navigation, but you'll have to hand-fly it.

Rob.

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 11:02am
There we are then! Wink
if there no autopilot you have to fly it.
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
massur View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2008 at 5:40pm
Thanks for the responses.  I guess I'll have to go with good old hands on flight
neophyte flyer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic