This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone know what these BGLs are?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know what these BGLs are?
    Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 2:25pm
Hi

Amongst the BGL files in my scenery\world\scenery folder I have the following bgl files

SP_55.bgl
SP_67.bgl 

Does anyone know what these are and will they affect Traffic X?

Regards
Phil
sinewiz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinewiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 8:46pm
Hello guys
Also have a series of three bgl files in my world folder that I'm trying to figure out what they belong to.
1. A series of image_globe_21.bgl  with various numbers where 21 is
2. BNXWorld2.bgl  with various numbers where 2 is
3. AF2_FSX_WA88_elevation_adjustment.bgl with various characters after AF2_FSX

They certainly don't sound like anything that could cause a conflict but I'm just trying to determine what they might belong to just to make sure.

Doug
wfh View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 4:19pm
SP_55.bgl
SP_67.bgl 

A bit late I know - I am pretty certain they are of World of AI origin.

The others come from MyTrafficX  http://flusi.movie2digital.at/index.php?page=Thread&postID=114142
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 4:31pm
We have a tool on the Traffic X support page that you can check these files for any problems with
wardp View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 5:38pm

If these, SP_55.bgl & SP_67.BGL are from World of AI then I don't know how they got onto my computer as the only traffic programs I have used are Traffic and Traffic X.

Thanks anyway
Phil
FOD View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 8:41am
I also found those files in a fairly new FSX installation. They are not native FSX files nor are they anything to do with TrafficX - the JF tool cannot help as that appears merely to look for incompatible traffic type bgl.

They are in fact installed by Gary S' Extreme airports - in Phil's case, as with mine, EGKK and EGSS.

John R
wardp View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 5:18pm

Thanks John for solving the mystery.

Phil

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic