This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airbus collection long haul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airbus collection long haul
    Posted: 26 Oct 2008 at 5:27pm
hello
I was considering ordering the airbus collection long hual and was wondering what others thaught of the game
manchesterflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2008 at 2:27pm
Hi Edward

Airbus Collection Long Haul is a great addon.

The only problem I find is the clickable areas for the knobs and switches in the VC are very small and so makes it difficult to control (for example during approach /landing).

Chris
Sherv_CLS View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherv_CLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2008 at 7:01pm
Hi Edward,

The problem with the clickable AFS gauges that Chris mentioned has been fixed in the latest Service Pack.  This service pack should be available shortly from Just Flight. 

Take care,
Shervin
Sherv
chelseamad View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chelseamad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 4:45pm
Hi Edward,

I can recommend this add on. Great aircraft models and liveries.

The only downside I have found is the landing and tax lights do not work. Makes life interesting in the dark! With a bit of luck this will be fixed with the next patch.

Steve
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 10:51pm
I hated this add onAngry
Terrible sound, Graphics and cockpit
sending it back to JF not worth £29.99
4/10
tom burnside View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom burnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 9:40pm
oh come on it cant be that bad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 12:04pm
Well in my opinion it was and so is wilco's
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 10:14pm
Well I must admit I proberly was a bit to rash with my desicion and have sent back wilco's and am going to get the ABC LH again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic